Take your taste buds on a trip to the Caribbean!
● Red Skirt White Sangria
● Lemon-Lime Soda
1. Add 4 oz Red Skirt White Sangria to a glass.
2. Add juice of ½ fresh cut lemon
3. Throw in a handful of blueberries
4. Add some ice, top with your favorite lemon-lime soda and enjoy! Salud!
● For a lower calorie option, use sparkling water in place of soda.
● Keep this cocktail colorful with various fruits. Try it with raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, or even kiwi!
Black Salt ‘Rita
A brand-new take on the classic.
● Red Skirt Margwine
● 1 Fresh lime, cut in half
● Lots of ice
● Black Salt (available at many supermarkets)
1. Add 6 oz Red Skirt Margwine to shaker with ice.
2. Add juice of fresh lime
3. Rim glass with black salt
4. Shake, shake, shake, margwine with ice and carefully pour into glass
5. Find your favorite patio chair and sip away! Salud!
● To add some fizz, top off with sparkling water
● Sweeten it up with a sugar rim.
“You cannot swim for new horizons until you have courage to lose sight of the shore” –Faulkner
● Red Skirt Red Sangria
● Your favorite clear spirit (white rum, white whiskey, vodka, gin)
● 1 Fresh lemon, cut in half
● 1oz simple syrup
1. Add 1.5oz of your favorite clear spirit to shaker, along with 1oz simple syrup (recipe below) and juice of a fresh lemon.
2. Add ice to the shaker. Shake and strain over ice into rocks glass.
3. Hold bar spoon/teaspoon against inside wall of glass. Slowly pour sangria onto a spoon and let it overflow into the glass; this will create a layered effect.
4. Garnish with a lemon peel, sip, and enjoy. Salud!